Quite a thought….. Repent from repenting of your sin…. Now that is a challenging point to get across. Even more so when you are ministering in your second language, which is translated to Portuguese, which in turn is translated to Makua. But Jesus never said that spreading the good news (His Gospel) would be easy. He did however say,’ And lo, I am with you always, even unto the ends of the earth.’ And God is faithful…. No if’s, no but’s. Faithful. (read full stop 🙂 )
When God is at work, all you have to do is sit back and enjoy. God is in control and even when it seems as if He is not, remember, He has made a public spectacle of principalities and powers.
So here is the scorecard for the week:
- Plus minus 1200km travelled;
- 19 hours 15 minutes travel time of which 13 hours 45 minutes was for 563km (eisshh, mission is tough….);
- About 10kg of rice consumed…. 🙂 ;
- 2 new ‘fellowships’ visited;
- 2 days building on the foundation that is Jesus Christ;
- 30 people willingly bowing their knee, and choosing the Lord Jesus as the only way to the Father;
As for me, ‘I will bless the Lord all the time, His praise shall continually be in my mouth. My soul shall boast in Him alone.’
Please remember our brothers and sisters in Mozambique in your prayers, and do not forget the mighty man of valour, which is Elias. He especially needs your prayers as he is still in extreme discomfort and pain from his back.